|Wound Care Facts Made Incredibly Quick! provides instant access to information that every nurse needs for safe patient care.
The 116 page pocket-sized book fits comfortably into a pocket.
Dozens of illustrations and charts are included.
- wound classification including colour, staging and age
- tools to help measure wound depth, tunneling and drainage
- phases of wound healing and signs of failure to heal
- wound irrigation and debridement techniques
- wound care dressings and other products
- patient-teaching tips
Tabs and distinctive colours identify each section.
The wipeable page surface allows nurses to make notes and remove them easily.