- NEW double-sided, dual diaphragm chestpiece for both adult and paediatric assessment.
- NEW: The paediatric side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with the supplied non-chill rim.
- NEW chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- NEW single-piece diaphragm instead of separate diaphragm/rim making it easier to attach and easier to clean due to the smooth unbroken surface.
- NEW: The stem features an open side indicator to easily identify which diaphragm is in operation.
- NEW next-generation tubing gives even longer tube life with improved resistance to skin oils, alcohol and staining.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure on both the adult and paediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss
- Larger ear tubes on the anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for better sound transfer. Easy adjustment by simply squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect health and the environment.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 5 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.