A lightweight pocket-sized slim calculator.
Pulling the tab at the back starts the battery. The batteries are replaceable.
Handy pocket-sized Cardio Meter helps with EKG interpretation and heart rate intervals.
Made from heavy-gauge clear plastic.
The Snellen Pocket Eye Chart is used to measure visual acuity at a distance. It's intended to be placed 6 feet from the viewer.
Also features a pupil guage and 6 inch ruler on reverse side.
Chart dimensions are 18.5cm x 10cm.
A handy tool every nurse needs! The MediMeter is hole punched to keep close for reference and is made from
heavy-gauge clear plastic.
- rulers with both inches and centimeters
- pupil dilation gauge
- imprinted wound diameter gauge
This Protractor Goniometer is designed to measure the range of motion in joints.
- Measures a full 360' range in single degree increments
- Large easy-read protractor
- Measures in inches and centimetres
- Made from heavy-gauge clear plastic
- Conforms to ISOM measuring standards