Exclusive in the UK to Goodies for Nurses.
Updated Version: Slightly larger size and with a retractable carabineer key holder at the back.
Product size - 15cm (6") wide and 20cm (8.5") long. Waist size from 70cm (27") to 132cm (52"). Can also be attached to your own 3cm (1") belt.
The Pick-Pocket was created as a result of talking to nurses and practitioners working in various areas of health care. Crafted to hold pens, pencils, scissors, IV tape, ID badge, disposable gloves, keys, hand-over sheets, money, phone... the list goes on!
- Carry your personal items separate to the tools of trade, to ensure hygiene and security at all times
- No more dashing about for supplies, or fumbling around in pockets
- Everything is close at hand and your Pick-Pocket slides neatly out of the way when necessary
- The Pick-Pocket has an adjustable belt system that fits a wide range of waist sizes and is easy to wash and dry
- Made from highly durable polyester which can be washed at high temperatures for infection control
- A safe, hygienic way to get organised
Word has spread and carers, veterinary nurses, teachers, dog groomers, retailers and many more professionals are realising the benefits of the Pick-Pocket. It's suitable for any industry where organisation on the go is a must.
Please note the bag does NOT include the contents shown in the picture.