Fundamental Care: A Person-Centred Approach
This resource has been prepared to provide support and information for students at the start of their nursing degrees, particularly during clinical placement.
It will also support all those who wish to give safe, person-centred fundamental care to adult patients and their families.
The book includes :
- Nursing Care : the Person-Centred Nursing Framework developed by McCormack & McCance (2010)
- Fundamentals of Care
- The Therapeutic Nurse-Patient Relationships
- Evidence-Based Practice
- The Nursing Process
- Professional Regulation
This Protractor Goniometer is designed to measure the range of motion in joints.
- Measures a full 360' range in single degree increments
- Large easy-read protractor
- Measures in inches and centimetres
- Made from heavy-gauge clear plastic
- Conforms to ISOM measuring standards
The GfN silver Ladybird watch, specially made for us. Like all the GfN ladybird watches she has a Seiko movement with a clear dial with minute increments and a sweep second hand. The wings close and can be reopened by pressing the two antennae together.
This heart-shaped gel watch is made for us to our own design
and is now much copied by others.
It has a closed back and a clear, easy to read face.